Monday, November 12, 2007

Making goodies for Avril...

Her stylist told me she's got a couple projects coming up...the American Music Awards, and her appearance on "Dancing With The Stars"...so I am furiously making some new stuff tonight and tomorrow that I hope she'll like! For some reason, my wrist started hurting an hour ago and I have to wear this wristband so I don't make it worse!!

I really like working late at night...just me in front of the tv, making jewelry, it's nice and quiet, and I barely have any distractions. Late at night is when I am most creative. During the day, I feel like I can't make (well, new) stuff because I have all this admin/office/shopping stuff to take care of too! Wow, it's about 3:36 am, I should get to bed!! Yummy sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...