Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally!! A blog of my crazy career!!

So I've decided to finally blog about my career!! I think I just needed a place to really let my clients, my friends, my buyers, everybody, know more about me and my little jewelry line. What "wars" I have with it, what good and bad stuff happens in it! Also, I could chronologically document each and every event...hopefully it will keep my brain together??? I hope!! :)

Oops, forgot to mention that my jewelry can be viewed online via www.jennydayco.com. When it re-directs you to my online album, scroll down to see my necklaces, and be sure to click back on my name at the top to take you back to the main menu to see my earrings, bracelets, press, etc. Although on this blog, I will update press, and new jewelry pieces when they come! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...