Saturday, December 22, 2007

This week makes up for last week!!

So...about it being soooo slow last week--this week certainly made up for it!! One of my new accounts--Qio--had a party last Thursday! It was nice to see some of my little jewels get snapped up and worn out into the world! The girls at Qio are so sweet, we have agreed to have them work as my sales rep in Japan!

They already landed me one account, an online store that also sells Victoria's Secret bath and body products! My friend Paul told me that Victoria's Secret have no freestanding stores in Japan, so their customers only buy online! The website is: www.candybody.jp.

You can also see my jewelry at Qio (on the Westside) at 11614 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90064. They also carry cult favorites such as Hysteric Glamour, Orthodox, and Corpus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...