Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random bumping into a customer...

So I was in Nordstrom in San Francisco with my mom post-Christmas. I'm standing near the shoes, when I look over and recognize this guy! He bought my silver key necklace at the Qio party last week! At the party, he asked me if I had any jewelry for guys, and I said, "Yes, I DO!" and ran to the back room, grabbed the necklace, and sold it to him on the spot!!

So I run over to him and say, "Hey, you bought my silver key necklace at the Qio party last week!" He remembers, and we both talk about how weird it is that we ran into each other here...of all places!! Ahh...gotta love stuff like that!!

Maybe one day I will meet a cute, single, nice guy wearing my necklace whom I can approach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...