Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 things you don't know about Jenny Dayco!

1. I make everything myself, no joke!
2. I cry at every animated movie, and at every romantic comedy starring Jennifer Lopez! (So far Maid In Manhattan is still my favorite)
3. I pray for everyone who has worn, touched, or purchased any of my jewelry. (Thought it would be something nice to do, and it's very humbling for me!)
4. My job is 98% hard work, and 2% glamour! (LOL)
5. I have NOT actually met any of the celebrities wearing my jewelry, although I do see a lot of celebrities around LA! (Wish I could meet them, I would tell each and every one of them "Thank you for your support!")
6. I am still DYING to run into someone I don't know wearing my jewelry! That only happened once...or twice...? :)
7. When I make jewelry, I actually watch a lot of silly movies starring Jackie Chan and Will Ferrell. Or sing along to Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, etc.
8. I'm actually an overgrown dork.
9. I don't always wear my jewelry out in public! It gets hard to decide what to choose when I walk out of my apartment!
10. I LOVE sharing my experiences and offering input to designers who are just starting out, or anyone curious about the fashion industry in general. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...