Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Martin

My friend Martin Meraz just passed away, and he is partially responsible for me getting my early career (pre-jewelry) started in LA. If I had never met him, I would have never known a few friends who are nearest and dearest to me. He always believed that I had a lot of talent, and that I would be famous someday, and "make it big" as a jewelry designer. And that no matter what, he would always say, "God has a plan." Martin was always very encouraging, and he always told me how proud he was of me. He will be very much missed, but I am happy to have known him and have been so touched by his presence in my life. Thank you, Martin.

1 comment:

  1. The fragility of life reveals to us the strength of our own mortality - to live each day as an opportunity granted by something greater than we.

    I didnt know him, but Martin was on your path, and Im humbled to be on yours, as well.

    Love you Jenny Dayco.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...