Tuesday, January 15, 2008

into the new year...

First of all, I can't believe it's 2008! What?? I'm still not over the fact that fall 2007 is long gone! When I went home for the holidays, it was nice to do a little "R & R", now having been back in LA for two weeks, I have been thrust into working my booty off, that's for sure...!

Here's the projects that my jewelry was borrowed for (only God knows if it was used/shot/will be printed in 3 months, etc):
--Cover shoot with Avril Lavigne
--Maggie Barry advertorial shoot for Flaunt
--Paula Abdul's upcoming video
--Tyra Banks
--Girl's Life editorial shoot (www.girlslife.com, one of my best friends is their fashion editor!)
--some other editorial shoot that the stylist didn't know the name of the magazine

Life is NUTS!!! I also googled myself yesterday, and found that I was on another website in Japan, the link is: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/canwave/c/0000000108 Scroll down to see my goodies!

A quick previous editorial update, I didn't make it into the february issue of Vibe, bummer! I was really looking forward to that! Oh well, such is the wacky world of editorial I guess! I wonder if I could find outtakes online somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...